Thursday, August 1, 2013

And now for the PMC!

And now for the Pan Mass challenge! Tonight we drive out to West stockbridge, and tomorrow we start "Day Zero" of the PMC, from West Stockbridge to Sturbridge, about 100 miles. The weather will be a little wet to start, but luckily most of the bad rain will be east of us when we start. Here's hoping! I'm very happy with my fundraising so far, thanks to my many generous friends! I've raised $7030 to date. Hoping to get to $7500. So please follow along the blog this weekend. I will try to blog every night, as long as I have internet access! Happy to be helping kick cancer's butt!

If you'd like to see our cycling route in detail, check out this link http://ridewithgps.com/routes/471744. I think you may need to download ridewithgps which is free.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment